The Social Enterprise Support Fund is now open for applications. Social enterprises in England can apply for grants to fund their activities and support communities affected by COVID-19. The fund will also help organisations overcome acute financial difficulties as a result of the pandemic.
Most grants will be in the range of £10,000 to £50,000. These funds can be used to sustain or refocus current services. Priorities of the fund include:
- Reaching the most marginalised communities and promoting inclusion.
- Supporting social enterprises to recover from the impacts of the pandemic.
- Supporting communities to recover from the impacts of the pandemic.
Priority will be given to social enterprises which:
- Support the most marginalised communities in England.
- Are led by or work with disabled people and/or those from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) and/or LGBTQIA+ communities.
- Are led by people with direct experience of the issues they are trying to support.
There will be two application rounds.
Round one opens at 13:00 on 25 November 2021 and closes at 13:00 on 21 December 2021.
To see the full guidance notes, eligibility criteria and the online application form, go to the Social Enterprise Support Fund website https://socialenterprisesupportfund.org.uk.